The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, August 23, 2004

B.

I meet B at the local sauna.

We started a very hot session in one of the main labyrinth cubicles.

I thought I won't see him again.

Then, in a local bar we saw each other.

The spark started inmediatly, grooping, touching, kissing, we were at a level of intimacy where we couldn't care less we were in a place full capacity.

Then we went to the movies, then to have a couple of drinks and B got hooked with a very slim and young pup. So, I went for the young pup and introduce it to B. The pup was 20 years old, very slim, not my type but B's type. We went to a motel and I enjoyed seeing B fucking him, then I fucked him too, seeing B pounding the guy got me that hot!

It's hard to describe him, so unique he's to my eyes.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home