The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Thursday, September 22, 2005

A. Second date.

I meet A. three weeks ago. He told me he was married and curious. So I accepted to meet him. We had a great time.

He called me yesterday, I wasn't sure I wanted sex since all the maelstrom about the weekends issues and I was tired but I tought "Why not, maybe this is just what I need". So we meet at my apartment at 1:30pm. He's very tall, and chubby and he gave me a big hug. I took off my clothes and so did hi. His skin was warm, it felt so nice against my body, my dick started to grow under his care, we kissed, we rolled over the bed, his hands over my dick, he has so big hands. My dick was hard as hell, he looked at it like pooh would look at a honey pot, "Go for it" I said. He sucked and sucked and then the turned his attention to my balls, my perineum, my ass, I started to play with myself while he sucked and sucked my balls, putting his tongue everywhere between my legs and under my prick base, I was in heaven. "Me voy a venir coño de tu madre" I warned him, but he kept sucking and licking, "Go on" he said. My hand over my dick intensified the pumping movement while A licked my balls as if they were made of icecream, I started swearing hard "Hijueputa, me vengo chucha de tu madre, me la sacaste maricón!!" but keept my lips bittend while the pleasure came over me again and again. My semen spurted over my chest, hot, and his fell in my right left. He collapsed over me and I put his head against my chest while he licked my sweat mixed with my milk from there.

I left him sleeping and went for a shower. I was so hot I had to wank again. It's a pitty he's so afraid of me piercing his ass. But I'll convince him one of these days, or if I don't, I'll do a classic "Ooops! I got in! sorry!! it wasn´t my intention".

Human Males, they are all the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home