The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Wednesday, June 05, 2002


I'm down.
He said something like " well, I saw this movie, and there was a couple that enjoyed sex
a lot but always were having an argue and they solved bringing a third one in the relationship"
I thought, very sad of course, "at least they enjoyed sex together..."
I'm down
Sonriendo como cada vez, como aquella vez
Te voy a escribir la canci�n m�s bonita del mundo
Voy a contar nuestra historia en tan s�lo un segundo
y ver�s que este loco de poco se olvida
I'm down
I don't want that kind of relationship, but who's?
to understand how many people I am.
one of us doesn't want that relationship, because the original was taken aback everything he thought he owned.
we own nothing, says a clever one.
that's what Zen is about,
but he weeps,
he's sad
and I can't do anything to protect him, me, the one who protects, can do aything, just sit and let the rage build up.
El d�a de la despedida
en la playa de mi vida
te hice una promesa
m�s de 50 veranos
hace hoy que no nos vemos
tu, ni el mar, ni el cielo, ni quien me trajo a ti.
Si pudiera volver a nacer
pediria cada dia amanecer
sonriendo como cada vez
como aquella vez
Te voy a escribir la canci�n m�s bonita del mundo
Por mucho que pasen los a�os de largo en tu vida.

Today he gave me a picture of him.
It was good, but the message was more sort of an introduction.
Thanks God I didn't go yesterday night in that path of thought.

What about the others
yep, we have the others
what about them
no way, there's no way, we had to keep the cool, the goal is primordial
don't feel in love
all is full of love
all around you
all is full of love
you just ain't receiving
your phone is off the hook
your doors are all shut up.
All is full of love
Aaaaallllll is fulll of looooooveeeee
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll

Bjork
Wish that song were true.
I'm sad
I'm down
I'm 29 years old.
I'm old
And I'm alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home