The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, June 03, 2002

Yesterday it was so wonderfull, we sleept together, we cuddle, we eat together,
it was so cool. But ...

And there's always a but jajaja.:

The MF of T is still chatting.
The MF of F still calling him every fucking day.
The MF of T didn�t want me to touch him, yes, there, ok I'm weak ok!! well I swear I won't insist any more!

beside that it was a fine day.

BTW, that night when T took me home, I mentioned I enjoyed smelling him why he was asleep,
he told me he used to do so (the MF!!!), but then, he said we shall recover the lost time (??? Oh myyyyy!!!)


We had acomplished a lot till know, but still is not the time, our goal still not in sight, keep your friends closer
and your enemies more closer.

Wonder if T realize by his behaviour with K, he's our most hated enemy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home