The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Life is strange.
Mind is strange.
One mind can raise over troubled waters or fell into the dark.
I'm falling into the dark.
About an issue that at the moment it happened wasn't of much trouble.
A lie
of Teddy.
Anoter lie among lies
I should be accustomed may you feel tempted to say.
but, I had discover, no matter how cold I try to see it,
the inner one still wants to have fait.
and when it's broken
God help us all.
I'm falling into the darkness
everything looks dark, and sad
my eyes wanted to cry, my heart ...
oh, my heart
could it hurt more than this?!
it feel broken, I can feel the pieces over my chest, down my guts
is so sad there
feels like my chest is full of knives, killing me
could it hurt more than this?!
Teddy, wish you could feel what your behaviour causes,
it must feel so good been loved as I love you,
wish I could find someone that loves me as much as I do
you say you did,
I don't believe so,
because, even in those times, you lied, you sleept with others,
that's not love
that's not love
God, I'm feeling so bad, so bad, so bad, so bad
about an issue so, worthless
a lie, among other lies
a lie, after he promised to say truth
what difference can do a lie, maybe he thinks
God, I'm feeling so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home