The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Thursday, June 06, 2002

mmmm, te voy a escribir la canci�n m�s bonita del mundo ...

Had you noted
yep
whay it hasn't affected us?
wonder why? guess we are past that level, we no longer care
we think? we got depressed yesterday.
down
remember
yep
why
he called him
who
that bitch
why he keep talking with him if he knows it hurts me
he is selfish, his pleasure is first, secondary the others
remember
he went out to talk
why? why don't talk in front of me
maybe there were personals things to say, like "I love you Franklin" or "Don't worry, I would get rid of him soon, I'm taking him home"
jajajaja, that was funny
see, it no longer cares the thought he's playing with us
I wonder
are we cured of this love?
could it be?!
mmm, I wonder
strange
what
in two days he had returned to the old ways, "remember this ... , remember that ..." and those of shots comentaries!!!!
yep, I became suspicious
why he's repeating the pattern?!!
he said "waiting for you to send me away" and then when I said "Fuck you" he hinted "that's what you want" cinically
why he's repeating the pattern?!!!
he called early this morning, and told us to call him for lunch.
Why he's repeating the pattern?!!
we need some Zen here.
Why you took his cap?
I'm suspicious about the source.
maybe it was a gift?
most probably and from someone he really likes he litterally won't take it off.
wonder why!
what we should do?
we are diverging
the goal is the tao, nothing else matters, return to the tao.
he's right, we should not go back, we are cured from love, we should not trust in him again.
let's see how everything goes
today is piccotto
I bet he won't go, or at least he would find an excuse to leave early.
do you think?
should we bet?
jajajaja
well, we should Zen a lot, I foresee crisis coming.
what about the pic? should we burn it?
do you wanted it?
not
any one of you?
nop
and if he ask for it
tell him is at home
mm, let's wait
I don't want you to carry that in your wallet
don't be a pussy
it only brings bad memoirs.
I hate him so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home