The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Wednesday, June 05, 2002

Equilibrium
We must reach equilibrium
Avoid the light
Avoid emotions
Avoid humanity
Avoid God
Avoid the light
The darkness of our soul
The emptyness of our mind crevices
We are empty
And we are full
of shit
The sun is coming
Avoid the light
don't let the light touch you
run
The sun is coming
I'm in a dark prison
the ground is moist and cold
the iron bars are rusted
everything is black
there's no light
in the far away the sound of a bell can be heard


Deliver me, from all the sadness.
All of my life, I'll been in hiding.
Wishing there were someone just like you.
now that you are here,
now that I had found you.

I losted you.
Can you understand why I feel so alone.
and seems all is my fault.

Don't cry
Cry is not good
join your fingers
blank your mind
you are the air in your lungs
you are a molecule in the air in your lungs
you are an atom in the molecule in the air in your lungs
that's it
you see,
mind is hurt
mind is in pain
but that's your mind and your mind is not you.
you are not
that's what Zen is about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home