The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, July 05, 2004

M. IV

We laid next each other.

I thought: K, my dear, that's the closest you will be to have a "partner moment" with M. so i started to ask him silly questions while I played with my fingers in his back, an action he seemed to enjoy a lot. He was falling asleep, I said: I must go. He got to me and we hug together, he skin was cold and mine was hot, it felt so good. His manhood started to grow again, "You are amazing, how long ago you didnt' fuck??", "A lot" he replied. "I want you to come" he said. And put me in my fours, next to the edge of the bed. It hurted more this way, it hurted, and he was insatiable, as if the mere tought of me leaving his home would leave him without knowing a different inch of my inner space, he moved, and pounded, and raised and well, there were parts of my inner body I didn-t realized can be touched and he was touching them all, that amazing manhood of his. I came, in a big uproar, almost a raw cry, it was so intense as M's fuck, he came too.

He gave me his cell phone number, and gave me a kiss on the cheek, I did the same.

Anyways, to be faithfull to my own law. He was discarded as a possible even since his liason with T while T and I were partners. But that can't keep out the pain of knowing that some things are not meant for us, and M. is beyond my grasp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home