The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

M. X

I'm listening to Enigma's Voyageur
The sultry vocals seems to take my mind to a far away place
A place where I can forget
But what I want to forget.
 
I have been seeing M. all these days.
There's no single day passed without being with M., chatting or Fucking.
 
Once I wrote about M. that some things are beyond our grasp.
 
Now I feel like I don't want to grasp at anything.
 
There would be no salvation.
 
What kind of monster in human skin I am.
Who betrays it's own nature in exchange of a sel-deceived love.
 
 
I'm deceiving my own by sure. I want to see patterns in M. that are not just there.
For M. I'm just a good fuck.
For K. M is a good fuck.
But's also a lonely and far away star K can't reach nor hold hope of grasp.
 
And I have to see M. every day
Not showing what my heart feels.
Even lying to myself.
 
At least now I know I won't be heartbroken.
The Love window oportunity with M passed behind and I'm free of it.
 
Somethings shouldn't go beyond their genesis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home